Experiments with OpenAI’s text-to-image generation AI system DALL-E 2, mini-essays on the creative process and being done, and blogging tools you can use.
- DALL-E 2, Explained by Nono (video)
- Variations of "A minimalist 3d render of a balloon car" plus "A sunflower" by Edward Hopper by Nono x DALL-E
- OpenAI’s DALL-E 2 publication
- Google Imagen: Text-to-Image Diffusion Models
- Google Parti: Pathways Autoregressive Text-to-Image Model
- The meaning of done (post)
- If it's not fun, you shouldn't do it (post)
- Another one of those (post)
- Folio: Nono’s content management system
- Substack, Twitter Writer & Medium (blogging platforms)
- Ghost, WordPress, Jekyll, Hugo & Next.js (blogging frameworks)
- Nono’s sketches and stories
- YouTube channel
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
- Frank Harmon
- Ray Dalio
- 00:00 · Introduction
- 00:39 · An incoming conversation with Frank Harmon
- 01:34 · Episode contents
- 01:55 · DALL-E 2 and AI systems
- 06:45 · What can DALL-E do?
- 09:54 · GPT-3: Language models
- 12:05 · Mini-Essays on the creative process
- 12:15 · Mini-Essay: The meaning of done
- 13:38 · Mini-Essay: If it's no fun, you shouldn't do it
- 15:33 · Mini-Essay: Another one of those
- 16:51 · Writing series
- 17:51 · What does Nono use for blogging?
- 22:45 · Outro
I'd love to hear from you.
Submit a question about this or any previous episodes.
Join the Discord community. Meet other curious minds.
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and really helps.
When you buy through links on Getting Simple, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Theme song Sleep by Steve Combs under CC BY 4.0.