During your commute, do you listen to music or podcasts?
- Deep Work (and productive meditation) by Cal Newport
- My Podcasts Not Music 2014 blog post
- Oak meditation and breathing app
- Hurry Slowly podcast by Jocelyn K. Glei
- Deep Questions podcast by Cal Newport
- Why not music, by default? [3:38]
- Focus and meditation. [4:20]
- Why listen to podcasts? [4:53]
- Solitude. [5:46]
- Meditative walks. [6:24]
- Once-in-a-lifetime audios. [7:16]
- My commute. [10:06]
- Remote work. [11:46]
- Listening together. [12:38]
- TL;DR. [13:23]
- What's your take? [13:31]
Ask a question and I'll try to answer it in future episodes. I'd love to hear from you.
Join us on Discord and introduce yourself to the community.
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and really helps.
When you buy through links on Getting Simple, I may earn an affiliate commission.