During your commute, do you listen to music or podcasts?
- Deep Work (and productive meditation) by Cal Newport
- My Podcasts Not Music 2014 blog post
- Oak meditation and breathing app
- Hurry Slowly podcast by Jocelyn K. Glei
- Deep Questions podcast by Cal Newport
- Why not music, by default? [3:38]
- Focus and meditation. [4:20]
- Why listen to podcasts? [4:53]
- Solitude. [5:46]
- Meditative walks. [6:24]
- Once-in-a-lifetime audios. [7:16]
- My commute. [10:06]
- Remote work. [11:46]
- Listening together. [12:38]
- TL;DR. [13:23]
- What's your take? [13:31]
Submit a question about this or previous episodes. I'd love to hear from you.
Join the Discord community. Meet other curious minds.
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and really helps.
When you buy through links on Getting Simple, I may earn an affiliate commission.