Host Nono Martínez Alonso and Jose Luis Garcia Del Castillo on teaching and coding live.
Nono Martínez Alonso hosts the Getting Simple podcast, sketches things that call his attention, writes stories about enjoying a slower life, and records live streams and tutorials on creative coding and machine intelligence.
Jose Luis García del Castillo y López is an architect, educator, and Doctor of Design in Technology by the Harvard Graduate School of Design, where he teaches Computational Design. He runs a weekly Computational Design Live Stream at ParametricCamp.
- Nono.MA Live YouTube Playlist
- Previous episodes with Jose Luis: ALGO Lessons from Teaching, Live Streaming, Publishing, and 3 Years of Podcasting, Will Robots Simplify Your Life? & Freediving
- Grasshopper 3D
- The Coding Train
- Visual Studio Code
- Refik Anadol
- Daniel Shiffman
- Cal Newport
- Lex Fridman
- Victor Lin
- Robb Beal
- Mahmoud Randane
- Mahmoud Ala
- Saurabh Mhatre
- 00:00 · Intro
- 00:34 · Start
- 03:15 · How have the podcast and live stream evolved?
- 05:31 · Automation, delegation, and friction
- 08:00 · Teaching complex topics
- 10:21 · Can you be flexible with the topics you cover?
- 16:47 · Community
- 23:56 · Live podcast format
- 26:56 · Video editing
- 31:56 · Practice
- 33:25 · Content creation
- 36:09 · You should not make that video
- 39:47 · Connect with Nono and Jose Luis
Submit a question about this or previous episodes. I'd love to hear from you.
Join the Discord community. Meet other curious minds.
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and really helps.
When you buy through links on Getting Simple, I may earn an affiliate commission.