Celebrating a year of weekly sketches and stories.
Today, I bring you an episode that celebrates a year and a half of weekly sketches and stories. At the time I published this essay on my blog, I was at fifty-three publications. But as I write these lines, I'm at seventy-one posts. Happy Newsletter-versary!
Repetition, repetition, repetition. It works, it works, it works. —John Maeda
- The Laws of Simplicity by John Maeda (book)
- My published sketches (blog)
- My British Museum basalt stone statue sketch and story (blog)
- My writing habits (podcast)
- Stories are the answer (podcast)
- Newsletterversary (post)
- A4-sized Moleskine watercolor sketchbook
Ask a question and I'll try to answer it in future episodes. I'd love to hear from you.
Join us on Discord and introduce yourself to the community.
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and really helps.
When you buy through links on Getting Simple, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Theme and exit songs, Sleep and A Loop to Kill For, by Steve Combs under CC BY 4.0.