Celebrating a year of weekly sketches and stories.
Today, I bring you an episode that celebrates a year and a half of weekly sketches and stories. At the time I published this essay on my blog, I was at fifty-three publications. But as I write these lines, I'm at seventy-one posts. Happy Newsletter-versary!
Repetition, repetition, repetition. It works, it works, it works. —John Maeda
- The Laws of Simplicity by John Maeda (book)
- My published sketches (blog)
- My British Museum basalt stone statue sketch and story (blog)
- My writing habits (podcast)
- Stories are the answer (podcast)
- Newsletterversary (post)
- A4-sized Moleskine watercolor sketchbook
Submit a question about this or previous episodes. I'd love to hear from you.
Join the Discord community. Meet other curious minds.
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and really helps.
When you buy through links on Getting Simple, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Theme and exit songs, Sleep and A Loop to Kill For, by Steve Combs under CC BY 4.0.