Host Nono Martínez Alonso replies to audience questions on the evolution of the live stream after a year of weekly streams.
- Nono.MA Live Playlist
- Suggestive Drawing (and an in-depth tech dive)
- CATIA, Digital Project and Gehry Technologies
- Harvard GSD
- Parametric modeling
- Bittor Arrillaga
- Jean-Marc Couffin
- Juanda Cabrera
- Mayur Mistry
- Ricardo César Rodríguez
- Robb Beal
- Sujay Kumarji
- Theaveas So
- Live 38 · Dimensionality reduction with sci-kit learn and t-SNE
- Live 35 · RSS feed parsing
- Live 19 · DigitalOcean basics
- Live 18 · Hallucinating Sketches with StyleGAN
- Live 17 · Runway ML and StyleGAN
- Live 16 · Runway ML and Pix2Pix
- Live 15 · Runway ML models
- Live 11 · ResNet 50 and TensorFlow Hub
- Live 09 · Electron, React & TypeScript
- Live 08 · SageMaker training
- Live 07 · Training an image classifier: Part 2
- Live 06 · Training an image classifier: Part 1 (Fashion MNIST)-
- Live 04 · Lobe AI and TensorFlow Lite (TFLite)
- Google Colab
- Jupyter notebooks
- Python Playlist
- C# (C-sharp)
- 00:00 · Intro
- 01:44 · Start
- 03:20 · How has the channel evolved since the first live stream?
- 07:50 · What challenges have you faced coding live?
- 11:39 · How many programming languages are you familiar with?
- 14:50 · Have you considered doing tutorials for beginners?
- 15:48 · Do you have any tips on time management?
- 18:20 · Who got you into coding for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC)?
- 21:36 · Coding for AEC is not mainstream in China or India
- 22:10 · Are community-based learning and tutorials the future of learning?
- 23:57 · Should I get a master's degree in machine learning?
- 24:50 · What's your take on work-life balance?
- 28:09 · How can I acquire solid math knowledge?
- 29:08 · Podcast - Existing YouTube Videos
- 32:07 · Outro
I'd love to hear from you.
Submit a question about this or any previous episodes.
Join the Discord community. Meet other curious minds.
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and really helps.
When you buy through links on Getting Simple, I may earn an affiliate commission.